DDT “Road to Ryogoku 2018 ~ Dramatic Dream Tokei-dai”, 5/6/2018 [Sun] 17:30 @ Susukino Mars Gym in Hokkaido
565 Spectators (overcrowded)
(1) Takatimo Dragon, Hiratimo Dragon & Toru Owashi vs. Shunma Katsumata, Yuki Ueno & Daiki Shimomura
◆Winner: Hiratimo (8:26) via foul, Shimomura removed Hiratimo’s mask.
(2) Jason Kincaid & Mizuki Watse vs. Mad Paulie & Nobuhiro Shimatani
◆Winner: Kincaid (8:34) following the Philosopher’s Stomp on Shimatani.
(3) Konosuke Takeshita & MAO vs. Noriyuki Yoshida (FTO) & Kouki Iwasaki
◆Winner: Iwasaki (9:44) following a Vertical Drop style Brainbuster on MAO.
(4) HARASHIMA, Makoto Oishi & Tomoya (FREE) vs. KUDO, Yukio Sakaguchi & Masahiro Takanashi
◆Winner: KUDO (12:45) following a Diving Double Knee Dro pon Oishi.
(5) Danshoku Dieno vs. Antonio Honda
◆Winner: Dieno (14:06) with a Seated Finger Lock.
(6) Soma Takao vs. Tetsuya Endo
◆Winner: Takao (9:57) with the Takatonic.
(7) Sapporo Special 4WAY Match: Shigehiro Irie vs. Keisuke Ishii vs. Kazusada Higuchi vs. Kota Umeda
◆Winner: Keisuke (10:22) following a Kneel Kick on Irie.
~ Keisuke with the win over Irie before the title challenge on the 20th.
~ Irie was favoring his right knee as he was helped out of the ring by Watase and Kincaid.
DDT “Road to Ryogoku 2018 ~ Dramatic Dream Tonkotsu”, 5/13/2018 [Sun] 18:00 @ Hakata StarLanes in Fukuoka
(-) DDT EXTREME Championship Match: [41st Champion] HARASHIMA vs. [Challenger] KUDO
~ 1st title defense.
DDT “Audience 2018”, 5/20/2018 [Sun] @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(-) Konosuke Takeshita vs. Shunma Katsumata
(-) KO-D Openweight Championship Match: [62nd Champion] Shigehiro Irie vs. [Challenger] Keisuke Ishii
~ 1st title defense.
DDT LIVE MajiManji #5, 5/22/2018 [Tue] @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo
(-) KO-D Tag Championship Match: [Champions] Daisuke Sekimoto & Kazusada Higuchi vs. [Challengers] Kota Umeda & Yuki Ueno
~ 2nd title defense.
DDT “Dramatic · Dreams! Vol.5”, 5/27/2018 [Sun] 17:00 @ EDION Arena Osaka, 2nd Stadium
() Special 3WAY Tag Match: Kikutaro vs. Kuishinbo Kamen vs. Super Sasadango Machine
() Special Single Match: Yuki Ueno vs. Dick Togo
() Crash the Super Heavy Special Tag Match: (tba) Kazusada Higuchi, Toru Owashi, Naomi Yoshimura, Mad Paulie
() Special Tag Match: HUB & Masahiro Takanashi vs. Yasu Urano & MEN’S Teioh
() Main Event Special Single Match: Konosuke Takeshita vs. Antonio Honda
Pro-Wrestling NOAH “Navig. To The Northern Cross 2018”, 4/15/2018 [Sun] 12:30 @ Susukino Mars Gym in Hokkaido
(1) Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Junta Miyawaki
◆Winner: Ogawa (5:15) following a Backdrop.
(2) Muhammad Yone & Quiet Storm vs. Akitoshi Saito & Noriyuki Yoshida (FTO)
◆Winner: Storm (7:39) with the Funky Buster Bomb on Yoshida.
(3) Maybach Taniguchi vs. Cody Hall vs. Masao Inoue
◆Winner: Taniguchi (8:53) with the Maybach Bomb Zwei on Inoue.
(4) 4WAY Match: Daisuke Harada vs. Tadasuke vs. Hajime Ohara vs. Hitoshi Kumano
◆Winner: Ohara (11:25) with the Muy Bien Clutch on Tadasuke.
(5) Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Kaito Kiyomiya
◆Winner: Nakajima (13:03) following the Vertical Spike.
(6) Takashi Sugiura & Kenoh vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Atsushi Kotoge
◆Winner: Kotoge (1:58) with the Kido Clutch on Sugiura.
~ Following yesterday’s loss, Kotoge does the impossible as he flash pins the GHC Champion. Kotoge declared that he will start his own revolution when he captures the belt from Sugiura.
(7) Masa Kitamiya vs. Go Shiozaki
◆Winner: Shiozaki (14:17) following the Gowan Lariat.
~ Shiozaki with the win over both GHC Tag Champions.
(8) 34th GHC Junior Tag Championship Decision Tournament Final: Hi69 & Minoru Tanaka vs. HAYATA & YO-HEY
◆Winner: Hi69 (21:31) with the Stuka Splash on HAYATA.
~ Hi69 & Minoru become the 34th champions.
(9) Battle Royal:
~ Order of Elimination : Miyawaki, Inoue, Kumano, Yoshida, Ohara, Saito, Hall, Sugiura, Kotoge, Ogawa, Tadasuke, Yone, HAYATA, Minoru, Shiozaki, Hi69, Harada, YO-HEY, Nakajima, Storm, Kitamiya, Marufuji, Kenoh
◆Winner: Kaito Kiyomiya (22:03) with a Rolling Clutch on Taniguchi.
~ Kiyomiya follows up the two recent direct losses with a much needed win.
~ The full event card was updated for the “GREAT VOYAGE 2018 in NIIGATA” on April 29.
Pro-Wrestling NOAH “Navig. To The Northern Cross 2018”, 4/14/2018 [Sat] 18:30 @ Susukino Mars Gym in Hokkaido
488 Spectators (crowded)
(1) Junta Miyawaki vs. Noriyuki Yoshida (FTO)
◆Winner: Yoshida (5:11) with a Teba Lock.
~ Interesting bit of info, Yoshida was originally a trainee for NOAH back in 2004, but like many suffered an injury that caused him to return home. He would debut in his hometown of Hokkaido in 2006 where he gone on to competed in that area ever since.
(2) Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Akitoshi Saito vs. Masao Inoue
◆Winner: Ogawa (8:15) following a Backdrop on Inoue.
(3) Muhammad Yone & Quiet Storm vs. Maybach Taniguchi & Cody Hall
◆Winner: Yone (8:44) following a Guillotine Drop on Hall.
(4) 34th GHC Junior Tag Championship Decision Tournament 1st Round: HAYATA & YO-HEY vs. Hajime Ohara & Hitoshi Kumano
◆Winner: HAYATA (14:18) following the Headache on Ohara.
~ HAYATA & YO-HEY move on to tomorrow’s final match.
(5) 34th GHC Junior Tag Championship Decision Tournament 1st Round: Daisuke Harada & Tadasuke vs. Hi69 & Minoru Tanaka
◆Winner: Hi69 (15:35) with the Stuka Splash on Harada.
~ Hi69 with the win over the GHC Jr. Champion, as he and Minoru move on to tomorrow’s final against HAYATA & YO-HEY.
(6) Masa Kitamiya vs. Kaito Kiyomiya
◆Winner: Kitamiya (14:03) with the Kangokugatame.
~ Kiyomiya suffers defeat before the GHC Tag challenge later this month.
(7) Takashi Sugiura & Kenoh vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Atsushi Kotoge
◆Winner: Sugiura (15:23) following an Olympic Qualifying Slam on Kotoge.
~ Sugiura with the direct win over Kotoge, as he questioned whether or not Kotoge is a worthy challenger for the GHC. Given he is coming off as the weakest challenger in history.
(8) Katsuhiko Nakajima vs. Go Shiozaki
◆Winner: Shiozaki (18:15) following the Gowan Lariat.
~ Following the loss that his partner suffered earlier in the night, Shiozaki in return claimed the win over the GHC Jr. Tag Champion before the title match on 4/29. Shiozaki claimed that the path is only forward as he and Kiyomiya seek to become champions.