Kaz Hayashi カズ・ハヤシ
Real Name: Kazuhiro Hayashi
Alias/Nicknames: Shiryu, The Great Hayashi, Miguel Hayashi, Jr.
Height: 173 cm (5 ft 8 in)
Weight: 83 kg (183 lbs)
Born: 5/18/1973 in Setagaya Ward, Tokyo
Debuted on Nov. 19th, 1992 (w/ Terry Boy) vs. Mongolian Yuga & Buffalo Chohi
– Final Cut (Reverse DDT Hold to 180′ Clothesline/ or Elbow Drop)
– Power Plant (Wrist Clutch WA4)
– WA4 (Over the shoulder Belly to Back Piledriver)
– Dragon Suplex
– Diving Slingshot Splash
– Belly to Belly Piledriver
– AJPW World Jr. Heavyweight Title: (2) (Current Champion)
[21st] Defeated BLUE-K on Feb. 22nd, 2004 ~ Lost to TAKA Michinoku on Jan. 10th, 2005.
[28th] Defeated Naomichi Marufuji Feb. 6th, 2009.
– AJPW World Tag Team Title:
[49th] (w/ Satoshi Kojima) Defeated Keiji Muto & Arashi Jan. 18th, 2004 ~ Lost to Yuji Nagata & Kendo Kashin on June 12th, 2004.
– All Asia Tag Team Title:
[75th] (w/ Great Kosuke) Defeated Tetsuhiro Kuroda & Mr. Gannosuke Jan. 2nd, 2004) ~ Lost to Genichiro Tenryu & Masanobu Fuchi on May 22nd, 2004.
– Central America Middleweight Title:
Defeated Gran Naniwa Aug. 3rd, 1996 ~ lost to Kendo on Dec. 17th, 1996.
– (K-Dojo) Champion of STRONGEST-K Title:
[2nd] Defeated Hi69 on Sept. 11th, 2004 ~ Lost to TAKA Michinoku on Jan. 10th, 2005.
– NWA International Lightweight Tag Team Title:
(w/ Leonardo Spanky) Defeated Tatsuhito Takaiwa & Tomohiro Ishii on Sept. 19th, 2004. ~ Vacated the title on Feb. 2nd, 2005.
TOURNAMENTS & ACCOMPLISHMENTS
– Real World Jr. Tag League (2002) (w/ Jimmy Yang)
– Real World Tag League (2003) (w/ Satoshi Kojima)
– Jr. Heavyweight League (2006)
– Jr. Tag League (2011 w/ KAI – 2012 w/ Kondo)
Kazuhiro Hayashi got his introduction into professional wrestling in the Universal Wrestling Federation in December of 1991. After spending almost a year in training, Hayashi would make his debut as a masked wrestler name Shiryu. He would team with Terry Boy (MEN’S Teioh) as they took on the Mongolian Yuga (Jinsei Shinzaki) & Buffalo Chohi. As Shiryu, he would join Michinoku Pro Wrestling that next year, 1993, and would also competed in New Japan Pro-Wrestling.
Hayashi would sign a 3 year contract with WCW (World Championship Wrestling) in July of 1998. He would form a team with Jimmy Yang and Jamie San in 2000 called the Jung Dragons. That same year he would return back to Japan to compete in the Super J Cup 2000.
In 2001, WCW would be bought out by the WWF (World Wrestling Federation, now WWE). Haayshi would eventually be in WWF’s developmental territory, HWA / Heartland Wrestling Association, at the time and would never make it onto WWE TV. Hayashi would resign from his contract with the WWE and he would join All Japan Pro-Wrestling under the recommendation of Keiji Mutoh in 2002.