Toshiaki Kawada Produce “HOLY WAR vol. 2”, 7/8/2018 [Sun] 19:00 @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo
312 Spectators (crowded)
(1) Minoru Fujita (FREE) vs. Junta Miyawaki (NOAH)
◆Winner: Minoru (7:12) via referee stop, with the BONEYARD.
(2) 3WAY Match: Kuishinbo Kamen (Osaka) vs. Ryota Nakatsu (BASARA) vs. Yoshihiro Horaguchi (K-DOJO)
◆Winner: Nakatsu (8:16) with a Hadakajime (Rear Naked Choke) on Kuishinbo.
(3) Joshi Offer Match: Dump Matsumoto & ZAP vs. Hiroe Nagahama & Miyuki Takase
◆Winner: ZAP (7:18) with a Liger Bomb on Takase.
(4) Ore no Talk Battle: Toshiaki Kawada and Katsuhiko Nakajima (NOAH)
(5) Tamon Honda & Masao Inoue (both FREE) vs. Jun Kasai & Tomoya Hirata (both FREEDOMS)
◆Winner: Honda (15:01) with the Dead End on Hirata.
(6) Yoshiaki Fujiwara (Fujiwara-gumi), Mitsuya Nagai (DRADITION) & Minoru Tanaka (FREE) vs. Hideki Suzuki (FREE), Super Tiger (RJPW) & Takatoshi Matsumoto (Reversal Gym ALPHA)
◆Winner: Minoru (14:54) with the HEAT Clutch on Matsumoto.
(7) Shiro Koshinaka (FREE), Masato Tanaka (ZERO1) & KAZMA SAKAMOTO (FREE) vs. Yuko Miyamoto (666), Shogun Okamoto (FREE) & Kaito Kiyomiya (NOAH)
◆Winner: Kiyomiya (14:19) with a Tiger Suplex Hold on KAZMA.
All Japan Pro-Wrestling “2018 SUPER POWER SERIES ~ All Japan at Differ Ariake Final Show”, 6/5/2018 [Tue] 19:00 @ Differ Ariake in Tokyo
(1) Yohei Nakajima vs. Keiichi Sato
◆Winner: Yohei (7:16) following the Urayakei.
(2) Masanobu Fuchi & Ishikiri (LAND’S END) vs. Osamu Nishimura (FREE) & Atsushi Maruyama
◆Winner: Maruyama (11:06) following a Buzzsaw Kick on Ishikiri.
(3) Suwama, Shuji Ishikawa (FREE) & Hikaru Sato vs. Zeus, KAI (FREE) & Black Tiger VII (FREE)
◆Winner: Suwama (8:20) following a Shingata Last Mountain on Black Tiger.
(4) Differ Ariake All Japan Wrestling Final Memorial Special Tag Match: Jun Akiyama & Takao Omori vs. Tamon Honda & Masao Inoue (both FREE)
◆Winner: Akiyama (17:54) following an Exploder on Inoue.
~ Akiyama addressed Fujita’s appearance at the Kobe show as he stated that he is not in favor of Fujita competing in his ring.
(5) Differ Ariake All Japan Wrestling Final Memorial Special Single Match: Atsushi Aoki vs. Kotaro Suzuki (FREE)
◆Winner: Aoki (18:58) with the Object.
(6) Yuma Aoyagi’s Return Special 8 Man Tag Match: Kento Miayahara, Yoshitatsu (FREE), Naoya Nomura & Yuma Aoyagi vs. Dylan James, Ryoji Sai (LAND’S END), Jake Lee & Koji Iwamoto
◆Winner: Lee (23:05) following a Backdrop on Aoyagi.
~ Aoyagi declared that he seeks to revenge this loss against Lee.
~ Jake Lee further alluded to the formation of a team unit, including Iwamoto, Sai, James, and even Keiichi Sato.
~ Several events are still scheduled to take place in the venue before its closure on June 30. The building and land will be re-developed for the upcoming 2020 Tokyo Olympics. The building was originally opened in July of 1988 where it used to be a disco/live music venue, known as the MZA Ariake, before becoming known as Differ Ariake and the main home for Pro-Wrestling NOAH in 2000. Though an interesting note is that All Japan was the first to use the renamed building on July 1, 2000. Which is fitting as they are now the last for pro-wrestling to use it.
Toshiaki Kawada Produce Show “HOLY WAR ~ prologue ~”, 4/26/2018 [Thu] 19:00 @ Shinkiba 1stRING in Tokyo
298 Spectators (crowded)
(1) Ikuto Hidaka (ZERO1) vs. Junta Miyawaki (NOAH)
◆Winner: Hidaka (8:13) with the Shawn Capture.
(2) Masao Inoue & Gabai Jichan (both FREE) vs. Buffalo (Makai) & Kuishinbo Kamen (Osaka)
◆Winner: Inoue (11:30) with a School Boy on Kuishinbo.
(3) Ore no Talk Show: Toshiaki Kawada & Naomichi Marufuji
~ Kawada and Marufuji discussed several things.
~ One with Kawada and his victory in the Champion Carnival, and Marufuji now heading to the finals of the very same tournament this year.
~ Then Marufuji’s days in the dojo, as he celebrates his 20th anniversary as a pro-wrestler this year and his time in the All Japan dojo in the late 1990’s.
~ Marufuji offered Kawada to compete at his 20th Anniversary show on September 1, as Kawada has not officially retired yet, but Kawada did not directly accept or deny the offer.
~ Kawada announced that the second show will be held on July 8 at the Shinkiba 1stRING.
~ Kawada, Marufuji, Tamon Honda, and Kyohei Wada (in the ring) took part in an honoring ceremony for Motoko Baba before the start of the show. While the rest of the wrestlers competing today stood around ringside.
(4) Jun Kasai & Tomoya Hirata (both FREEDOMS) vs. Yuko Miyamoto (666) & Isami Kodaka (BASARA)
◆Winner: Miyamoto (10:48) following a Fire Thunder on Tomoya.
(5) Mitsuya Nagai (DRADITION) & Minoru Tanaka (FREE) vs. Hideki Suzuki (FREE) & Takatoshi Matsumoto (ALPHA)
◆Winner: Nagai (13:17) with a Stretch Plum on Matsumoto.
(6) Shiro Koshinaka (FREE), Yoshiaki Fujiwara (Fujiwara-gumi) & Tamon Honda (FREE) vs. Go Shiozaki (NOAH), Kaito Kiyomiya (NOAH) & Kazusada Higuchi (DDT)
◆Winner: Shiozaki (16:14) following a Gowan Lariat on Honda.
~ After the match, respect was shown between Shiozaki and his former teacher Honda.