OZ Academy 3/25/18 [Sun] 13:00 @ the Hita City Integrated Gymnasium in Oita
(1) noki-A vs Kaori Yoneyama
♦Winner: Yoneyama (7:58) via pinfall
(2) Kyushu Pro-Wrestling Offer Match: Genkai & Hitamaru Sasaki vs Batten x Burabura & Mentai☆Kid
♦Winner: Sasaki (11:33) with the Hitamaru Piledriver on Burabura
(3) Aoi Kizuki vs Hiroyo Matsumoto
♦Winner: Matsumoto (9:45) with the Rock Drop
(4) Sonoko Kato & Arisa Nakajima vs Tsubasa Kuragaki & Hikaru Shida
♦Winner: Kuragaki (16:22) with the Metal Wing on Kato
~ Sonoko Kato suffers a direct loss heading into her upcoming OZ Academy Openweight Championship match against Yoshiko.
(5) Aja Kong & AKINO vs Mayumi Ozaki vs Alex Lee
♦Winner: Kong (12:46) with a Diving Elbow Drop on Lee
Kyushu Pro-Wrestling, 3/4/2018 [Sun] 15:00 @ Kasuga City Sogo Sports Center, Sub-Area in Fukuoka
(1) Junji Tanaka vs. Kodai Nozaki
◆Winner: Junji (7:08) via pin-fall.
(2) Ryota Chikuzen vs. Batten x Burabura
◆Winner: Chikuzen (:21) following an Atomic Drop.
◆Winner: Chikuzen (9:02) following the 45-Sai.
(3) Mentai☆Kid & Naoki Sakurajima vs. Genkai & Asosan
◆Winner: Genkai (14:49) following a Pedigree on Sakurajima.
(4) Kyushu Pro Championship Match: [5th Champion] Kazuaki Mihara vs. [Challenger] Hitamaru Sasaki
◆Winner: Mihara (25:28) following the Megaton Lariat.
~ 1st successful title defense.
~ After the match, Genkai stepped forward to challenge Mihara.
Shiori Asahi Produce, 2/17/2018 [Sat] 18:30 @ Blue Field in Chiba
(1) Kotaro Yoshino, Dinosaur Takuma & Yoshihiro Horaguchi vs. GO Asakawa, Yuma & Marines Mask
◆Winner: Yoshino (8:54) with the B.G. Tornado on Yuma.
(2) Tank Nagai vs. Daigoro Kashiwa
~ Special referee : Bambi
◆Winner: Tank (10:05) with a Small Package Hold counter.
(3) MEN’S Teioh (FREE) vs. Ayame Sasamura
◆Winner: Teioh (12:03) with a Key Lock.
(4) Yasu Urano (FREE) vs. Kunio Toshima
◆Winner: Urano (12:35) via pin-fall.
(5) Shiori Asahi, Makoto Oishi (DDT) & Naoki Tanizaki (DOVE) vs. Kaji Tomato, Taishi Takizawa & Mentai☆Kid (Kyushu)
◆Winner: Oishi (22:31) with the Saboten no Hana on Kaji.
(1) Kodai Nozaki vs. Casshern
♦Winner: Nozaki (6:52) with a Cross Armbar.
(2) Batten × Burabura vs. Naoki Sakurajima
♦Winner: Sakurajima (11:43) with a Cobra Twist.
(3) Hitamaru Sasaki vs. Asosan vs. Shuri Joe
♦Winner: Hitamaru (10:45) following the Hitamaru Piledriver on Asosan. ~ Hitamaru and Joe continued to fight after the match.
(4) Kyushu Pro-Wrestling Tag Championship Match: [1st Champions] Genkai & HUB vs. [Challengers] Ryota Chikuzen & Mentai☆Kid
♦Winner: Genkai (25:34) following the Genkai-nada Otoshi (Modified Brainbuster) on Chikuzen.
~ 2nd successful title defense.
~ Chikuzen has limited his time to competing in the ring, but appeared today in his hometown to challenge against his rival in Genkai. Though the now more powerful Genkai emerged the victor, but he respects what Genkai offers to the Kyushu fans as a pro-wrestler. Chikuzen stated that he shall become stronger and will strive to do his best in the future.
“Kyushu Pro-Wrestling 7th Anniversary – Kinniku Yamagasa ‘15“, 8/9/2015 [Sun] 16:00 @ Hakata StarLanes in Fukuoka 1,550 Spectators (overcrowded)
(1) Naoki Sakurajima vs. Daisuke Harada [NOAH] ◆Winner: Harada (9:14) with the Katayama German Suplex Hold.
(2) Shirokuma vs. The Glover 2/ Kishan ◆Winner: Glover (4:53) with the Gran-mix.
(3) Junji Tanaka vs. Gabaiji-chan vs. The Great Kabuki ◆Winner: Kabuki (7:34) following a Lariat on Gabaiji.
(4) Hitamaru Sasaki vs. Manabu Hara ◆Winner: Sasaki (11:39) with a Single Leg Crab.
(5) Batten x Burabura vs. Kayo Yamamoto w/ Kyoko Inoue ◆Winner: Kyoko (6:56) following a Double Hakata Special Elbow on Batten.
(6) Genichiro Tenryu Retirement Revolution Final Tour in Hakata: Ryota Chikuzen, Billyken Kid, Genichiro Tenryu & Arashi vs. Asosan, Minoru Fujita, Dragon JOKER & Buki ◆Winner: Chikuzen (14:30) with the Massugu-tobubai on Asosan.
(7) Kyushu Pro Championship Match: [3rd Champion] Genkai vs. [Challenger] Mentai☆Kid ◆Winner: Mentai (23:31) with the Mentai Splash 2. ~ Champion falls on his 7th defense. Mentai becomes the 4th generation champion.