WRESTLE-1 TOUR 2017 SHINING WINTER, 12/10/2017 [Sun] 12:00 @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
(0) Hajime vs. Takumi Baba
◆Winner: Hajime (2:36) with a Boston Crab.
(1) Tsugataka Sato vs. Akiyori Takizawa (ASUKA)
◆Winner: Akiyori (4:28) with the Slant.
(2) Kaz Hayashi & Jun Tonsho vs. Masayuki Mitomi (Ehime) & Rionne Fujiwara (FREE)
◆Winner: Tonsho (5:16) with a Japanese Leg Roll Clutch Hold on Mitomi.
(3) Masayuki Kono & Shuji Kondo vs. NOSAWA Rongai & MAZADA (both Tokyo Gurentai)
◆Winner: Kono (5:11) following a Running Knee Attack on NOSAWA.
~ NOSAWA made an offer to form an alliance with Kono & Kondo, which they agreed. Though when NOSAWA offered the chance for Kondo to join him in All Japan, but Kondo refused the request.
(4) Manabu Soya vs. Ganseki Tanaka
◆Winner: Soya (8:48) following a Death Valley Bomb.
~ Ganseki declared that their current grudge is not over as he stated that he will find a new partner to challenge Soya. Which lead to Soya agreeing to the challenge as he hinted that his own partner being Keiji Mutoh.
~ During the backstage interview, Ganseki stated that this grudge will not end until the old Soya comes back.
(5) Daiki Inaka, Jiro “Ikemen” Kuroshio & Andy Wu vs. Yusuke Kodama, Seigo Tachibana & Drunk Andy
◆Winner: Wu (9:41) via foul, Drunk Andy removed Wu’s mask.
~ Kodama question what Wu will do next, as Drunk now holds two of Wu’s masks.
~ During the backstage interview Wu accepted Drunk’s challenge for a singles match.
(6) WRESTLE-1 Cruiserweight Championship Match: [11th Champion] Seiki Yoshioka vs. [Challenger] Ryuji Hijikata (FREE)
◆Winner: Yoshioka (13:03) following the S.K.
~ 3rd successful title defense.
~ Yoshioka thanked the veteran Hijikata for bringing a good fight.
~ No new challenger stepped forward at this time.
(7) WRESTLE-1 Tag Championship Match: [12th Champions] Koji Doi & Kumagoro vs. [Challengers] Yuji Hino (FREE) & Jake Omen
◆Winner: Doi (16:04) following a Vertical Drop style Brainbuster on Omen.
~ 1st successful title defense.
(8) WRESTLE-1 Championship Match: [11th Champion] Shotaro Ashino vs. [Challenger] Takanori Ito
◆Winner: Ashino (17:03) with an Ankle Lock.
~ 7th successful title defense.
~ Ashino declared that “Enfants Terribles” remains as the top team in the promotion and that he ends 2017 as the “absolute champion”.
~ Jiro “Ikemen” Kuroshio looked to have come forward, but Ashino played it off as he already holds a win over him.
~ During the backstage interview, Ashino declared that defenses are defenses at this point and that if he must he will defend the belt against those he beat again.