ZERO1 / Cho-Hanabi “Denryu Bakuha Festival 2018 in KAWASAKI”, 8/5/2018 [Sun] 18:00 @ Kawasaki Keibajo
(1) Kohei Sato, Shoki Kitamura & Tsugataka Sato vs. Shogun Okamoto, Tatsuhito Takaiwa & Yoshikazu Yokoyama
◆Winner: Okamoto (10:41) following the Kaiketsu on Kitamura.
(2) Joshi Single Match: Aoi Kizuki vs. Sae
◆Winner: Kizuki (7:43) with a Twisting Body Press.
(3) 3WAY Match: Ikuto Hidaka vs. Takuya Sugawara vs. SUGI
◆Winner: Hidaka (6:51) with a La Magistral on Sugawara.
(4) Joshi Tag Match: Arisa Nakajima & Yoshiko vs. Aja Kong & Amazon
◆Winner: Yoshiko (16:42) with a Hurricanrana on Amazon.
(5) NWA Intercontinental Tag Championship Match: [38th Champions] Masato Tanaka & Yuji Hino vs. [Challengers] Hartley Jackson & Chris Vice
◆Winner: Hino (14:01) following a Fucking BOMB on Hartley.
~ 3rd successful title defense.
(6) Electric Current Blast Bat Death Match: Shinjiro Otani vs. Nanae Takahashi
◆Winner: Otani (16:02) following a Kesagiri Chop.
(7) Bakuha-oh Championship ~ No Rope Barbed-wire Double Hell Death Match: [8th Champion] Yuko Miyamoto vs. [Challenger] TARU
◆Winner: TARU (16:42) following a Bomb Blast.
~ TARU becomes the 9th champion.
ZERO1 / Cho-Hanabi “Shinsei ZERO1 Dream Series Hakai no Jin”, 2/26/2017 [Sun] 13:00 @ Esforta Arena Hachioji
(1) Ikuto Hidaka vs. Kotaro Suzuki (FREE) vs. Sean Guinness
♦Winner: Kotaro (10:21) following the Endless Waltz on Guinness.
(2) Marvelous Offer Match: Rin Kadokura vs. Mio Momono
♦Winner: Kadokura (12:13) via pin-fall.
(3) Yoshikazu Yokohama vs. Chris Orndorff
♦Winner: Yokoyama (7:58) following a Death Valley Bomb.
(4) Masato Tanaka vs. James Raideen
♦Winner: Tanaka (12:11) with a Crucifix Hold.
(5) Shinjiro Otani & Shogun Okamoto (FREE) vs. Kohei Sato & Yasaku Obata
♦Winner: Obata (18:04) following a Diving Double Knee Drop on Otani.
(6) Electric Current Blast 6 Person Tag Match: Chigusa Nagayo, Takumi Iroha & Nyla Rose vs. TARU, Hartley Jackson & Takuya Sugawara
♦Winner: TARU (16:41) following a Blast Bat Strike on Iroha.
(7) Bakuha-oh (Blast King) Championship ~ Electric Current Blast Death Match: [5th Champion] Masakatsu Funaki (FREE) vs. [Challenger] Atsushi Onita
♦Winner: Onita (10:10) following a Blast Bat Strike. ~ Champion falls on his 2nd defense. Onita becomes the 6th champion.
ZERO1 / Cho-Hanabi, 1/29/2017 [Sun] 13:00 @ Hakata StarLanes in Fukuoka
(1) Ikuto Hidaka & Shogun Okamoto vs. James Raideen & Chris Orndorff
◆Winner: Okamoto (9:14) following a Backdrop on Yokoyama.
(2) Marvelous Offer Match: Aki Shizuku vs. Mio Momono
◆Winner: Shizuku (8:41) following a Fisherman’s Buster.
(3) Kohei Sato, Shinjiro Otani & Sean Guinness vs. Yusaku Obata, Takuya Sugawara & Kotaro Suzuki
◆Winner: Kotaro (15:21) with a Tiger Driver on Guinness.
(4) KAORU vs. Tomoko Watanabe
◆Winner: KAORU (11:02) with a Hurricanrana Deluxe.
(5) Bakuha-oh Championship Match: [5th Champion] Masakatsu Funaki vs. [Challenger] Masato Tanaka
◆Winner: Funaki (14:59) with a Chicken Wing Face Lock. ~ Funaki will move on to defend the belt against Atsushi Onita on 2/26 at the Esforta Arena Hachioji in Tokyo.
(6) Bakuha-oh ~ Electric Current Blast 6 Person Mixed Tag Deathmatch: Atsushi Onita, Chigusa Nagayo & Takumi Iroha vs. TARU, KAMIKAZE & Hartley Jackson
◆Winner: Iroha (20:17) via pin-fall on TARU, following an Explosion.
“Shinsei ZERO1 Dream Series ~ Battle of Destruction”, 2/3/2017 [Fri] @ Korakuen Hall in Tokyo
() Chris Orndorff vs. Takuya Nomura (BJW)
() Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guinness vs. Takuya Sugawara & Shuji Kondo (W-1)
() 360 Channel Presents VR Special Tag Match: Masato Tanaka & James Raideen vs. Yoshihiro Takayama & Yusaku Obata
() NWA World Jr & International Jr Heavyweight Double Crown Championship Match: [Champion] Shinjiro Otani vs. [Challenger] Kotaro Suzuki
() NWA Intercontinental Tag Championship Match: [Champions] TARU & Hartley Jackson vs. [Challengers] Akebono & Shogun Okamoto
() World Heavyweight Championship Match: [Champion] Kohei Sato vs. [Challenger] KAI
ZERO1, 2/4/2017 [Sat] @ Takeshiba Coliseum in Tokyo
() Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Chris Orndorff
() Yusaku Obata & Sean Guinness vs. KAMIKAZE & Hartley Jackson
() Ikuto Hidaka vs. Takuya Sugawara
() Kohei Sato & Shinjiro Otani vs. Masato Tanaka & James Raideen
ZERO1, 2/5/2017 [Sun] @ Takeshiba Coliseum in Tokyo
() Ikuto Hidaka & Sean Guiness vs. KAMIKAZE & Takuya Sugawara
() Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Chris Orndorff
() James Raideen vs. Hartley Jackson
() Kohei Sato & Shinjiro Otani vs. Masato Tanaka & Yusaku Obata
Tonkotsu Cho Hanabi, 3/21/2015 [Sat] 18:00 @ Hakata StarLanes in Fukuoka
(1) Takuya Sugawara, TARU & Jason Lee vs. Ichiro Yaguchi, Hideki Suzuki & Yasu Unoike ◆Winner: TARU () following a Buzzsaw Kick on Unoike.
(2) Masakado vs. Masashi Takeda [U-FILE CAMP] ◆Winner: Takeda () following the Kokutai Ichikaisen Slam.
(3) Ryoji Sai vs. Daisuke Sekimoto [BJW] ◆Winner: Sekimoto () with a German Suplex Hold.
(4) Shinjiro Otani & Yoshikazu Yokoyama vs. Yuko Miyamoto  & Isami Kodaka [UNION] ◆Winner: Kodaka () with a Shawn Capture on Yokoyama.
(5) Kohei Sato & Kazuki Hashimoto [BJW] vs. Masato Tanaka & Yusaku Obata ◆Winner: Kohei () with a German Suplex Hold on Obata.
(6) Blast King Championship – No Rope Barbed-wire Electric Current Blast Death Match: [1st Champion] Yoshihiro Takayama vs. [Challenger] Atsushi Onita ◆Winner: Onita () following a Electric Current Bat Strike. ~ Takayama falls on his 1st defense. Onita becomes the 2nd generation champion.
[Super Fireworks News] The official “Blast King” belt has been unveiled as Atsushi Onita and Yoshihiro Takayama took part in the official title signing heading into tomorrow’s first ever Cho Hanabi show.
The Adviser of the Cho Hanabi shows Megumi Kudo attended the press as well to announce the official match type to be a “No-rope Barbed-wire Electric Current Blast Double Bat Double Hell Death Match”. Takayama stated that he is looking to revenge against Onita as this will be the third time they have faced in the last year, as he has gotten stronger with each and every time he has competed in death matches. Takayama then stated that the new belt is definitely for him as he looks to be crowned the very first champion. Onita though as the pioneer of blast death matches boasts his own confidence heading into the match as he aims to continue showing “Jado aka the evil course” as is ever lasting.
As originally mentioned the main plate of the “Blast King / 爆破王” belt has been made of granite and dusted with a old overlay. The crane on the top of the belt represents a symbol in Japan (long life and happiness), the mountain, Mt. Fuji, of course being another symbol of Japan, then the two plates on the side representing “the world” and style of “hardcore”. Onita stated that this is he very pleased with how the belt came out and hopes that it can become another treasure of Japanese pro-wrestling.
Below is the announced event card…
Noodle Norio Presents Naniwa Cho Hanabi (Super Fireworks) ~ First Blast King Championship Finals ~, 1/23/2015 [Fri] 18:30 @ BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM, 2nd Stadium in Osaka
(1) Jado-gun vs Osaka-gun 6 Man Tag Match: Ichiro Yaguchi, Hideki Hosaka & Kenichi Fuji vs. GUNSO, YO-HEY & HAYATA
(2) Congratulations! Miss Mongolia Wedding Anniversary ~ FMW OG Set Match: Miss Mongolia vs. Kanjyuro Matsuyama ~ Special Referee: Megumi Kudo
(3) Dangan Yankees vs Voodoo Murders 6 Man Tag Match: Masato Tanaka, Ikuto Hidaka & Magnitude Kishiwada [FREE] vs. TARU, ‘brother’ YASSHI & Ryoji Sai (4) Kohei Sato [ZERO1] & Hideki Suzuki [FREE] vs. Shinjiro Otani [ZERO1] & Daisuke Sekimoto [BJW]
(5) First Blast King Championship Decision ~ No-rope Barbed-wire Electric Current Blast Double Bat Double Hell Death Match: Atsushi Onita vs. Yoshihiro Takayama
[Super Fireworks News] It has been announced that Atsushi Onita will be facing Yoshihiro Takayama on the 1/23 show in Osaka to crown the first ever Blast King (Bakuha-o / King of Blast) Champion.
Event Producer Megumi Kudo has been provoked as of late by TARU and “brother” YASSHI by mocking her with sexual harassment. So it seems a match will be setup involving them as well, but nothing is official at this time.
Noodle Norio Presents Naniwa Super Fireworks ~ First Blast King Championship Finals ~, 1/23/2015 [Fri] 18:30 @ BODYMAKER COLOSSEUM, 2nd Stadium in Osaka (-) First Blast King Championship Finals: Atsushi Onita vs. Yoshihiro Takayama
Atsushi Onita held a press conference at the ZERO1 Dojo in Tokyo to announce that in 2015 the “Blast Death Match” shows will be getting even bigger. As Onita will be celebrating his 40th anniversary as a pro-wrestler.
The shows have been in collaboration with ZERO1 in recent times under the name of “Oohanabi”, aka Large Fireworks, but in 2015 it appears Onita will be splitting away from ZERO1 as the shows will be going under the name of “Cho-hanabi”, aka Super Fireworks.
Onita was joined with Megumi Kudo who has been named the executive producer for the events. He stated that with next year being in celebration of his 40th anniversary that he wants to see the shows conducted on an even larger scale than what they have been in the past. The first show under the new series will be known as “Naniwa Super Fireworks” as it will be at the BODYMAKER Colosseum in Osaka, Japan. There was mention of at least 12 events to be held all throughout Japan in 2015. Also a show was mentioned for March 21st at the Hakata StarLanes.
Onita also mentioned the potential formation of a title belt “爆破王 (Blast King / King of Blast)”, sketch of which was shown above, as it is something that is in talks to bring to fruition in the new year. The belt itself will be also be made with the incorporation of “granite” as Onita wants to make the belt as unique as the shows themselves.