Pro Wrestling NOAH “Autumn Navigation 2016”, 10/13/2016 [Thu] 19:00 @ Shinjuku FACE in Tokyo
~ Before the show, TAKA and Taichi announced that they will be hosting their self-produce show on December 30 at the Shinkiba 1stRING. This will mark the 3rd anniversary for their shows. Two matches were announced as Taichi will be taking on Minoru Suzuki and Takashi Iizuka will be taking on Jun Kasai in a hardcore rules match.
(1) Muhammad Yone & Quiet Storm vs. Akitoshi Saito & Shiro Tomoyose
◆Winner: Yone (8:13) following the Funky Buster Bomb on Tomyose.
(2) Taichi, El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku vs. Daisuke Harada, Taiji Ishimori & Yoshinari Ogawa
◆Winner: Ishimori (8:55) with a 450° Splash on TAKA.
(3) Captain NOAH & Hitoshi Kumano vs. Kenoh & Hajime Ohara
◆Winner: Kenoh (10:24) with a Muy Bien on Kumano.
(4) Minoru Suzuki & Takashi Iizuka vs. Masa Kitamiya & Kaito Kiyomiya
◆Winner: Suzuki (14:45) following a Gotch style Piledriver on Kiyomiya.
~ Suzuki with the decisive win over the young rookie as Suzuki made it clear in that will be his same fate come the Yokohama show.
(5) Naomichi Marufuji & Toru Yano vs. Go Shiozaki & Maybach Taniguchi
◆Winner: Marufuji (13:35) following a Shiranui on Taniguchi.
~ Marufuji and Yano look to be in top form heading into their title defense against Makabe and Honma on 10/23.
(6) Takashi Sugiura & Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Atsushi Kotoge
◆Winner: Nakajima (17:57) following the Vertical Spike on Kanemaru.
~ Nakajima with the win in prelude to the title challenge on 10/23. Nakajima declared that is time for a change in NOAH and he plans to set that by taking out Sugiura and forcing a heavy blow back at SZKG.