Pro Wrestling NOAH “GREAT VOYAGE 2016 in KORAKUEN”, 3/19/2016 [Sat] 18:30 @ Differ Ariake in Tokyo
(1) Akitoshi Saito & Yoshinari Ogawa vs. Quiet Storm & Kaito Kiyomiya
◆Winner: Ogawa (6:29) following a Backdrop on Kiyomiya.
(2) Genba Hirayanagi, Hitoshi Kumano & Captain NOAH vs. Taichi, El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku
◆Winner: Captain (9:27) with a Samson Clutch on Desperado.
~ The on-going issues between TAKA, Taichi, and Despe continue. Despe managed to survive, though inadvertently, the TAKA & Taichi Produce show challenge, but once more today suffered a loss. Despe showed shame following the loss while TAKA & Taichi just starred at him.
(3) Naomichi Marufuji, Muhammad Yone & Mitsuhiro Kitamiya vs. Minoru Suzuki, Shelton “X” Benjamin & Takashi Iizuka
◆Winner: Marufuji (11:56) following a Shiranui on Iizuka.
~ Suzuki accepted Marufuji to be one of the combatants for the main event of the upcoming SZKG produce show at Korakuen.
(4) GHC Junior Tag Championship Match: [25th Champion] Daisuke Harada & Atsushi Kotoge vs. [Challenger] Kenoh & Hajime Ohara
◆Winner: Ohara (19:12) with the Muy Bien Clutch on Harada.
~ Champions fall on their defense, Ohara & Kenoh become the 26th generation champions.
(5) GHC Junior Heavyweight Championship Match: [31st Champion] Yoshinobu Kanemaru vs. [Challenger] Taiji Ishimori
◆Winner: Kanemaru (18:07) following the Touch Out.
~ 1st successful title defense.
~ TAKA & Taichi both got involved in the match.
~ Kanemaru stomped the belt as he signaled that he still controls it.
~ Out came Harada, Kotoge, Kenoh, and Ohara to confront the champion, and Taichi, in the ring.
~ Harada got right into the champions face as he made it known that he wants the challenge next.
(6) GHC Tag Championship Match: [33rd Champions] Lance Archer & Davey Boy Smith Jr. vs. [Challenger] Go Shiozaki & Maybach Taniguchi
◆Winner: Smith (18:32) following the Killer Bomb on Taniguchi.
~ 7th successful title defense.
(7) GHC Heavyweight Championship Match: [25th Champion] Takashi Sugiura vs. [Challenger] Katsuhiko Nakajima
◆Winner: Sugiura (29:40) following an Avalanche style Olympic Qualifying Slam.
~ Sugiura striked at Nakajima three times with a chair repeatedly, even busted the challenger open. Suzuki also got involved to ensure that Sugiura would retain.
~ Side note: Some fans in attendance threw plastic bottles, more specifically at KES, following the wins today.
~ Suzuki stated that he will accept the team of Marufuji and Shiozaki for the upcoming Suzuki-gun produce show later this month.