Pro Wrestling NOAH “Spring Navig. 2016 ~ DEPARTURE TO THE WORLD ~”, 3/6/2016 [Sun] 16:00 @ Kochi Sunpia Chres
~ Marufuji held a picture of Hayabusa to honor his passing with a 10-count gong. Maru acknowledged in the past that his early high flying style was adapted from many of the masked wrestler who came before him, Hayabusa being one of them.
(1) Hitoshi Kumano vs. Kaito Kiyomiya
◆Winner: Kumano (8:38) with a Fisherman’s Suplex Hold.
(2) Yoshinari Ogawa & Genba Hirayanagi vs. El Desperado & TAKA Michinoku
◆Winner: Desperado (11:25) with a Diving Body Press on Genba.
(3) Daisuke Harada, Atsushi Kotoge & Akitoshi Saito vs. Kenoh, Hajime Ohara & Quiet Storm
◆Winner: Storm (12:48) following the 50cm Arm Lariat on Saito.
(4) TMDK DEPARTURE TO THE WORLD: Mikey Nicholls & Shane Haste vs. Katsuhiko Nakajima & Muhammad Yone
◆Winner: Nakajima (14:06) following the Vertical Spike on Haste.
~ Respect was shown between Nakajima and Haste following the match.
(5) Minoru Suzuki, Yoshinobu Kanemaru & Taichi vs. Go Shiozaki, Maybach Taniguchi & Taiji Ishimori
◆Winner: Taniguchi (17:13) following a Double Team Chokeslam on Taichi.
~ Taniguchi & Shiozaki continue to show how well that they can work together as a team with the double team finish.
(6) Takashi Sugiura & Takashi Iizuka vs. Naomichi Marufuji & Mitsuhiro Kitamiya
◆Winner: Sugiura (15:18) following the Olympic Qualifying Slam on Kitamiya.
~ Kitamiya made the bid that he wants to team with Marufuji at the upcoming Suzuki-gun produced show.